Pomodoro Technique – Windows Phone 7 Application
Apply the Pomodoro technique to your daily life with this complete app. Manage tasks, track Pomodoros, interruptions and sets. Fully configurable for all aspects of the Pomodoro cycle.
dFactor – Visual Studio Add-on
View here on CodeplexdFactor provides convenience refactoring/code generation options for Visual Studio. Current release includes
Solution & Project
- Collapse/Expand all projects in Solution Explorer
- Collapse/Expand Project and Project Items
- Add backing – Adds a backing field to default property style.
- Add backing with change notification – Adds a backing field and includes a call to OnPropertyChange()
- Include change notification – Includes a call to OnPropertyChange() for a property that already has a backing
- Encapsulate – Converts field to private and builds a public property
- Encapsulate with change notification – Converts field to private and builds a public property with a call to OnPropertyChange()
- Convert to property – Converts a field to a property (default style)
- IDisposable pattern – Implements IDisposable pattern on a class. Detects class members that implement IDisposable and automatically includes disposing of those members in the Dispose() method
- INotifyPropertyChanged pattern – Implements INotifyPropertyChanged pattern. Includes a working OnPropertyChanged() method
- Convert to singleton – Changed the class to implement the singleton pattern. Adds a static instance property (lazy loaded) and converts all constructors to private.
- Generate argument null checks (all) – Generates null argument checks for all reference and string type parameters, inserted at top of method body
- Generate argument null check – Generates null argument check for a selected parameter (reference or string type), inserted at top of method body
- Wrap with Try/Catch – Wraps the method with a Try/Catch block. Does not require any text selection.
- Wrap with Try/Finally- Wraps the method with a Try/Finally block. Does not require any text selection.
- Wrap with Try/Catch/Finally – Wraps the method with a Try/Catch/Finally block. Does not require any text selection.